The competition is now closed, but you can still play the game
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Exterion Media (company no. 2866133) whose registered office is at 28 Jamestown Road, London, NW1 7BY.
2. Employees of Exterion Media, Virgin Media, Clinic London or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.lookforlonger.com.
5. Closing date for entry will be November 11th 2012. After this date the game will remain open but no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are set out at.
8. Virgin Media’s VIP Collection will include 1TB TiVo and 100mb broadband, Sky Sports and Movies Collection, TV XL and unlimited calls together with free installation and no monthly rental for 12 months. Premium on demand content, such as movie content, is not included in the prize. At the end of the initial 12 month period the price of the package will revert to standard prices unless the service is cancelled. There will be a payment handling charge of £5 for non-Direct Debit payment and £1.75 for paper bills. The winner of this prize will be subject to the relevant Virgin Media terms and conditions which can be found at www.virginmedia.com/legalstuff.
9. The Virgin Media package is only available to residents cabled streets and is subject to the relevant credit and status checks and Virgin Media receiving all appropriate consents (including landlord’s consent) to install the services. If the winner of the competition is not a resident in a cabled street, an alternative monetary prize of £1,000 will be offered.
10. The iPad prize will be a 16GB Wi-Fi only model as detailed at http://store.apple.com/uk/buy/home/shop_ipad/family/ipad/new_ipad.
11. The Kindle prize will be a Kindle Fire as detailed at: http://www.amazon.co.uk/kindle-fire-tablet-amazon-tablets/dp/B0083Q04M2.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. Subject to clause 9, no cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. An independent person will draw the winners at random from all entries received. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the address above.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.